What is Connecting Generations?
Connecting Generations is a community resource, designed to connect people of all ages living on the Gulf Islands in conversations about shared interests, skills and life experiences.
Our goal is to bring together generations through dialogue, promoting learning and relationships.
Who is Connecting Generations for?
Connecting Generations is for youth and adults of all ages whose paths might not otherwise cross.
Are you looking for an opportunity?
Through Connecting Generations you can
- Explore an interest or develop a skill
- Share your knowledge
- Hear first-hand accounts of historical and contemporary events
- Tell your story to young listeners
- Find out about employment and vocational options
Benefits of Connecting
- A dynamic social opportunity to learn and grow
- Opportunities for youth to make community connections
- A way for Gulf Islands residents to become more involved with youth
Connecting Generations is based at Gulf Islands Secondary School,
112, Rainbow Rd.,
Salt Spring Island, B.C.